KINTAMANI – SUKAWATI – BESAKIH – KECAK
- Pick up : 8:30 a.m – Finish.
- Tohpati (Batik)
- Batubulan (Watch Barong and Keris dance).
- Celuk (Gold and Silver Crafts).
- Sukawati (Balinese handicrafts and souvenirs).
- Mas (The center is carving and Balinese sculpture).
- Tampaksiring (Temple with holy water sources).
- Kintamani (View of Volcano and Lake Batur while enjoying lunch).
- Besakih (The biggest temple is located at the foot of Mount Agung).
- Bukit Jambul (The beauty of hills, oceans and multilevel fields)
- Dinner (Indonesian cuisine with Balinese dance)
- Driver / Guide