Journey Of Bali Coffee Experience
7 Hours in Total
1 Meal, Snack, Drink, Entrance Ticket, Tools and Transport
$ 58 / Person. Minimum 2 Persons
This tour will take place at the coffee plantation in Kintamani region with magnificent view of Batur mountain. You will be guided with an experienced and knowledgeable person from farmer family, Komang. You will get to know all about coffee, from plantation to coffee processing until end up in a cup of coffee. A package of 200 g arabica coffee also you can bring home as a gift from this tour and will continue to having lunch in the restaurant facing the great mount Batur view.
This offers you unique life experienced tour that you never get somewhere else!
About Your Tour Guide And Host
What We Will Provide
- Fried rice cooked in Balinese style with vegetables and eggs (Available also vegan fried rice) Served with warm ginger tea or coffee.
- Coffee welcome drink +- 200 gr green coffee beans for roasting activity that you will test to drink and then bring home the rest.
- Free pick up and drop off around Ubud. Also stop by for picture taking & enjoying the view of beautiful pine forest of Kintamani.
- Car, including private driver and experienced guide.
- Hand wooven hat, Bamboo basket for harvesting, also Manual coffee processing tools and knowledge of traditional processing.
- Balinese snack for coffee break
#Free picking of oranges for eat;
#Tea leaves, Sascara (skin of coffee) and honey testing.
What We Will Do
What You Need To Know
- Must have interest to coffee and nature.
- In good health condition as our activity will be done in farm
- You will get private driver and experienced guide.
- Private single tour(1person) will be charged $20 extra
What You Need To Bring
- Comfortable shoes, sport shoes suggested.
- Jacket or sweater if neded.
- Camera or phone for taking picture.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Personal medicine if needed.